For the tree
Photo of the day
James B. “Jim” Hawkins, Company B, Texas Rangers
* Despite triggering huge opposition from across the political spectrum, lobbyists for the world’s largest and wealthiest media companies are still trying to attach the controversial Journalism Competition and Preservation Act (JCPA), a massive act of corporate welfare for the media, to an end-of-year omnibus spending bill.
* The International Energy Agency (IEA) said in its annual report on Friday that global coal use surpassed 8 billion tons in a single year for the first time on record after increasing by 1.2 percent in 2022. The Paris-based agency said that when looking at current market trends, the energy source will likely remain steady through 2025. I’m surprised that the Green Lobby isn’t simply refusing to heat their homes – freezing death in a sign of protest.
* The Philadelphia Fed admitted US jobs were “overstated” by at least 1.1 million
* All I’m asking for is the right to own the same weapons that I paid for Pedo Joe to give to the Taliban. Is that too much to ask?
* The EU and the press loved censorship until they found their favored folks behind the crosshairs. Now all of the sudden the same people who cheered “a PRivAtE coMpAnY” on while they shut down any accounts stating inconvenient covid facts and Biden stories, up to and including the New York Post, are bleating about freedom of speech.
* The prince formerly known as Harry and his grifter wife, who constantly reminds the world that she’s of mixed race, is taking legal action against the publishers of the Daily Mail, The Sun, and the Daily Mirror.
The Daily Mail has a yearly revenue of almost a billion pounds, The Daily Mirror approximately 1.6 billion, and The Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch´s news conglomerate – the guy is among the 30 richest people on the planet with a fortune of roughly 22 billion. They all have infinitely more money than Mister “We can barely survive with the money my mother left me”. So they won´t break a sweat over a desperate, mentally and emotionally unwell former Prince trying to compare dick sizes with them. But as we can see, nuisance law suits left and right are basically the second (attempted) source of income for the scamming, whining, woke duo at this point.
Boron could manage the work…