* Hide your Courting Tackle! Harvard-affiliated children’s hospital recommends boys ‘tuck’ their genitals ‘to reduce gender dysphoria’ — despite long-term damage risks. – The diamond cutter will etch glass, and it will tear through jeans…
* Pipe Down! The term pipe down was used in two ways. It was used as a whistle signal over the Boatswain’s call. Because that was the last call at night, and immediately everything went quiet and the night’s rest was initiated. But if it was communicated verbally, the other person was told in a friendly way to shut up and be quiet.
* If your voting machines “break”, you can spend all day “fixing” them and require voters to stand in line for hours. All you need is about 5% to have to go to work or pick up children and you’ve successfully accomplished your voter suppression program. And if voters just want to drop off ballots, you don’t accept those at all because of a glitch in the system. Welcome to Arizona.
* Usually if we were to think of the things that God might judge us for we tend to think of the big and drastic things, like murder or adultery. But I think that in the end, the things that God cares about the most are how we treat our own children, because how we treat our own children, and our elderly who are wholly dependent on us, is a greater indicator of who we are, both individually and as a society.
* From Evil News – In 2014, a patent was filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) that outlines the future – which is now the present – of chemical and biological warfare. Entitled “Toxic mosquito aerial release system,” the patent, which was issued as US8967029B1, outlines a system of spraying for biological, chemical, or other materials using “unmanned aerial vehicle[s] operable by remote control.”
* House of Representatives – FBI Corruption Report The thousand-page report builds on various whistleblower disclosures describing the FBI’s Washington hierarchy as “rotted at its core” with a “systemic culture of unaccountability.” The report also highlights how the FBI has weaponized the federal government against its political opponents, illustrates how FBI leadership shows a political bias against conservatives, and enumerates instances where senior officials have pressured agents to reclassify cases as domestic violent extremism to fit a political narrative.
* Persecution of the innocent – UK – Maurice Snelling (72) was found guilty of violating the tier-three lockdown restrictions put in place by the British government in 2020 after he pled guilty to perverting the course of justice and was sentenced to six months in prison. He sold mince pies. “[Snelling] is anti-establishment, especially to the police. He doesn’t like being told what to do. He treated police with resentment,” Judge Fletcher said. Even though that was in England, the same sort of government bullshit went on in the US. And people ask me why I “went Galt” and left civilization. I saw it coming. I saw all of it.
It’s interesting how the my body, my choice mantra was abandoned and the government keeps trying to force us to take a TOXIC vaccination – even after countless medical journals confirm that it’s dangerous.
I’m surprised that HM Government didn’t order death by vaccination for the 72-year-old pie seller.
Bad Luck at Sea
Besides women, priests, flowers, whistling, ringing glass and, of course, the arch-enemy of all – the banana – there was another item that was highly despised. The umbrella, which, by the way, also includes the ladies’ small parasols.
Portsmouth Dockyard, by James Tissot, 1877
Umbrellas were frowned upon because by their very nature they were associated with bad weather, and the sailor had no need of climatic elements that refused to cooperate with him in his desire to make a safe and speedy voyage; an umbrella aboard ship was therefore quite likely to incite the gods of the ocean into venting their considerable spleen. One wonders if an echo of this belief is the frequent warning against opening an umbrella inside a dwelling.