Photo of the Day
In the early days – the search for a proper mine.
Who is (Claud)ine Gay?
Scholars and students greeted Claudine Gay’s election as Harvard’s next leader with joy and praise on Thursday. Gay will become the University’s 30th president in July and the first who is LGBTQAI2+. Is it odd that Claud, a homosexual who is black, male, and identifies as female, is married to Christopher C. Afendulis a white queer who identifies as male? Not at Harvard, not at Satan’s Vatican.
Original photo from the cover of Iris Chang’s “Rape of Nanking”. The bodies of Chinese civilians slaughtered by the Imperial Japanese Army choke a river’s banks in Nanking, in 1937.
From The American Thinker
Sam Bankman-Fried was shuffled off to his new digs in the Bahamas, where it seems likely that he will be spending a great deal of time. That his “mortal coil” might be shuffled off as well is an open question in the era of Jeffrey Epstein.
Who are the bigger fraudsters, though? A spoiled kid who bilked his investors for billions or a bureaucracy that prints and spends public money with reckless abandon?
It would take an eternity for SBF to graduate to the level of these government and quasi-government scammers. At the time of his bankruptcy filing, FTX’s liabilities were in the neighborhood of ten to fifty billion dollars. Compare that to the greater than $31 trillion in debt the U.S. government has rung up. That’s a big number. Though the current administration is not solely responsible for the dismal debt situation in which we now find ourselves, it has significantly accelerated the death spiral…more here.
300 Blackouts Matter
Identify the Armored Fighting Vehicle
The insignia on the front/side are hints.
Did a P-40 Crash on Mars?
Identify the Aircraft
* Tainted Blood – It will become more of a problem over time as clean blood becomes more scarce.
* Bless those British Hearts – doing their bit to stop global warming.
* WSF discussed this – the arrival of a wave of home and auto repossessions is building.
* Let’s Go, Brandon! According to Fox News, the Biden administration is proposing limiting the speed of certain motorboats along the Atlantic coast in what one boating expert called “the greatest regulatory overreach in American maritime law.” The move is intended to protect an endangered species of whales — although federal officials admit only five of those whales have been killed by boats covered under the regulation in the past 15 years.
* “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” –Sen. Charles (Cryin’ Chuck) Schumer, January 2017
* Election Fraud – Choices
I’ll go on record now as volunteering for the firing squads. In fact, I’ll spring for lunch at Charleston’s in Gilbert AZ for the team afterward. They have a great prime rib dip sandwich.