There was a practice by the American Mafia in Las Vegas to eliminate people in a particular way. As far as I know, it’s still in use, but I’m not working in that particular world anymore, so I can’t say for sure. Dr. Jim quoted the movie Casino, yesterday, “there are a lot of holes in the desert”. I wanted to amplify that by telling you how it’s actually done.
(1) Kidnap the person to be rubbed out.
(2) Take them to the desert along with a solid core door and some really heavy nails.
(3) Put them on top of the door and hammer the nails through their wrists and feet, bending the tips on the other side so that they won’t slip out.
(4) Dig a hole.
(5) Flip the door with the person attached upside down over the hole.
(6) Shovel sand over the door to a depth of three or four feet.
In time the person dies, the door decays and collapses in on the grave. To date, nobody every walked away from the door in the desert. I can assure you that it happened a number of times. People disappear and go into witness protection and are never heard from again. For the most part, that death is reserved for informers.
The same thing can be accomplished by serving people Fredd’s Aunt Sally’s bouillabaisse. Both are said to be agonizing ways to die.