“We know they are lying. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know that we know they are lying. And still they continue to lie”. — Alexander Solzhenitsyn
* Breaking News! There has been a stunning development in the ongoing House speaker drama: Former President Donald Trump said he would accept the role of speaker if elected.
Both Kari Lake and Gen. Michael Flynn confirmed the news to The Western Journal. “I talked to President Trump last night and told him he would be great and he should do it,” Lake told The Western Journal. “[I said] that he could take Congress from the most hated branch of [government] to the favorite branch.”
And the steam calliope plays on.
* January 6th – via Pentagon leadership. I’m not going to comment further at this point except to say that the woke and often treacherous leadership of the military offered their opinion. I provide the link to their perspective.
News coverage of the January 6, 2020 pro-Trump rally and Capitol demonstration has been largely one-sided. So have the unprecedented prosecutorial efforts that continue today.
* Don’t Rape Russian Women – When Wagner group soldiers (convicts) are sent home after their discharge they need to change their behavior.
* Go Private – A pro-life group announced on Tuesday that it is hiring private investigators to uncover who firebombed its Buffalo office in June, citing months of “slow-walking” and “feign[ed] interest” from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as its reason for launching an independent investigation.
* A Mother’s Plea – Where is Ray Epps? Will the new Congress be able to find him and haul him back to testify?
Charles Bradford (Brad) Smith was a 24-year-old young patriotic American when the FBI raided his family’s home in September 2021. Brad has been held in the FCI Elkton Federal Correctional Institution in Lisbon, Ohio. He was sentenced to 41 months in prison for touching a sign and for several made-up charges by the DOJ-FBI.
* What is the difference between a group of circus midgets and Arizona´s newly installed attorney general Kris Mayes and governor Katie Hobbs?
The group of circus midgets are a cunning bunch of runts, and the attorney general and governor running
This Day in History
On this day in 1944, an American B-24 Liberator landed in England, having completed a top-secret overnight mission. The plane had been painted black, making it hard to spot against the nighttime sky. The B-24’s ball turret had been removed and replaced with a cargo hatch.
The objective of the secret flight: Resupply underground resistance forces in Nazi-held territory. The flight was the first of many in an effort that would span months. Taken together, these missions came to be known as Operation Carpetbagger.
Of course, he’d say that…
Grocery Robots are Creepy
The Question of Cause and Effect