photo of “Dante in Exile” (at left).
Would Dante have even been thinking about THE INFERNO if he’d had a few dumb jokes to tell?
Here are a few really stupid jokes to help you remain free from exile, to remove your doldrums and to tickle your funny bone.
- Did you hear the one about the cross-eyed teacher who couldn’t control his pupils?
- What about the boat carrying red paint that crashed into the boat carrying blue paint? That’s right, they were marooned.
- Where can you find a legless turtle? Right where you left it.
- A duck walks into a pharmacy and says, “Give me a tube of Chapstick and put it on my bill.”
- What did the fish say when he ran into the wall? Dam.
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up by itself? It’s two tired.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house.
And never forget the one about the cannibal who passed his friend in the jungle…