I HAVE A DREAM
- Of a world where a chicken can cross the road without having it’s motives questioned.
- That I’m going to be very busy in the afterlife as the list of people I’m going to haunt grows daily.
- That one day fast food will taste as good as it looks as if it should taste when you see it on the on the drive through menu.
- Of a world where women will not objectify me because of the large package…(don’t you hate it when their gaze drifts downward instead of having women look you in the eye?)
- Of a world where I can figure out how porcupine babies are made.
- That some day nosey people will stay out of my business.
- Of a Hollywood movie that doesn’t have to include an asian person, a Hispanic person, a black person, a dwarf and a crippled Jewish woman portraying Greek warriors in a historical piece.
- I also dream of a Hollywood movie that INCLUDES a white woman, a Hispanic person, a dwarf and a crippled Jewish woman portraying Zulu warriors in a historical piece.
- Of a world where I can drink to excess — without getting the munchies for a Burrito Supreme.