The first new bomber in 30 years will debut on a roll-out on Friday, December 2 at Edwards AFB/Palmdale, CA. I’m sure there will be a band and a cake to commemorate the rollout of the B-21 Raider. USAF generals will be strutting around and doing what they do best. Even though it has the form of the B-2 Spirit, they are very different aircraft. The B-21 qualifies as a sixth-generation aircraft. Advancements in stealth capabilities, the use of open-systems architecture, and the inclusion of Joint All-Domain Command and Control technologies will connect sensors to shooters across domains of warfare.
I suspect that in a true warfighting environment each B-21 would control a number of stealthy drone aircraft, moving into the battlespace over substantial distances. The drone aircraft payloads would likely contain strike packages (nuclear/non-nuclear). Once fully operational they will provide a lot of options.
I can’t explain why a BLT works (extra bacon of course). But it does.
* Last Monday the US administration notified Congress it has approved a possible $323 million arms consisting. of 40 tactical missiles and 48 Joint Standoff Weapons, made by Raytheon, to Finland, as it joins NATO.
* The FJB regime, featuring the “most pro-labor president in history,” says Christmas shopping is more important than sick leave for rail workers so he’s forcing a deal through that workers have rejected, and forbidding them from striking. I have my popcorn out.
* “Pfizer announced a new vaccine called PH111, which is to be given specifically to pregnant women, which will be immunizing a newborn baby against the plague while still in the uterus.” The baby will be given a booster when it is born… provided it makes it that far.
* From Band of Brothers: You wanna ask me, don’t you? Ask you what, sir? You wanna know if they’re true or not, the stories about me. Did you ever notice with stories like that, everyone says they heard it from someone who was there? Then when you ask that person, they say they heard it from someone who was there. It’s nothing new, really. I bet if you went back two thousand years, you’d hear a couple of centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.
* From Arizona – Another tweet from Lake’s War Room account said Hobbs “presided over an illegitimate election & crowned herself as winner. Now she is trying to strong arm Arizona counties into holding a coronation for her. This is an incredibly dangerous precedent she’s setting. These abuses of power will not stop as Governor.”
* Biden’s Luggage Thief: