Yes, I like flying saucers. Those of you who pass by this blog intermittently understand that clearly. Flying saucers DO exist.
That being said, “NO”, I do not intend to fly:
1. Malaysian Airlines — anywhere.
2. On a flight that takes me over Ukraine.
3. Into the Russian Federation.
4. Into anywhere in Africa – despite the fact that the President of the United States loves the place. My company may sell machines there, but we are using third party people to market them in that part of the world.
5. Or to Mexico. I’ve had my fill.
Heh… Agree with all, and BTDT in most of those places… At least when 'I' was in Mexico, I had a fast car… 🙂
You can only enter Mexico without papers if you tip the border guard.
Hope you didn't own stock…
Fast is good. Armor is better.
No. Dodged that bullet.
Easier to swim the river north these days…
Comments are closed.