If you were president or perhaps secretary of state, what would worry you more?
- Global Warming.
- Iran with nuclear weapons.
- China engaged in a regional war with Japan, The Philippines and Taiwan over control of the Senkaku Islands.
- The impact of domestic unemployment brought on by ObamaCare.
- An eighteen trillion dollar national debt.
- Having Republicans take over the government – at which time they’d find out what sort of crap you’d been hiding for the past 8 years.
- Resurgent al-Qaida
- A complete melt-down of ObamaCare triggering the need for a massive bail out of the insurance industry.
- Nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan
- North Korea
Secretary of State John Kerry, who is somewhere on the Biden scale when it comes to general acumen, picked global warming, amid the most bitter winter people on the East Coast of the US have ever experienced.
President Obama picked #6, above, in the hopes that Hillary Clinton will be elected, covering his back so that an Obama Presidential Library – and legacy – will be built rather than having him run to Kenya, or even Russia, ahead of the mob, in search of political asylum (the way most third world potentates do) to avoid imprisonment. Would Vlad Putin put him up in a dacha in the country next door to Edward Snowden?
Does Obama and his cronies really think that Hillary (The Bitch of Benghazi) Clinton won’t throw them under the bus?