Yes, I’m a tree hugger. What’s your point?
The US Government has been arming Ukraine because they’re allies.
The US Government has been seeking to disarm Russians because they’re enemies.
In totally unrelated news, the US Government wants to disarm you.
* MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell will challenge Ronna Romney McDaniel to lead the RNC, after the recent midterm elections once again exposed the apathy and failures of those running the Republican Party. “Ronna McDaniel has failed in her leadership,” Mike Lindell told National File after revealing he’ll take her on to lead the Republican National Committee (RNC). “We need a new input to get a different output.”
I think that his heart is in the right place but he’s too much of a circus act.
* Greater Idaho – The concept still has traction.
* In November 2022 a Ukrainian sniper used a Ukrainian-made sniper rifle to make the second-longest sniper distance kill record, against a Russian soldier, at a distance of 2,710 meters. The record is held by a Canadian special operation forces sniper in Iraq in 2017. An ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant) gunman was killed at a distance of 3,540 meters. It was another Canadian sniper using one of the new 12.7mm rifles in Afghanistan who broke the 1967 record with a 2,400-meter shot.
The Ukrainian sniper used a Snipex Alligator 14.5mm rifle which is most commonly used to damage vehicles and equipment at long distances. This rifle was introduced in 2020 and officially adopted by Ukrainian forces in 2021. This is a heavy 25 kg (55 pound) weapon with a maximum range of 7,000 meters.
* Tech giant Amazon is gutting the internal team developing its Alexa home voice assistant, according to recent reports. One former employee calls Alexa a “colossal failure of imagination,” adding “it was a wasted opportunity.” from Breitbart News https://ift.tt/sXk3Nv0
* They muddy the water to make it seem deeper. – Nietzsche
* More on Epps – Jason Goodman at Crowdsource the Truth was in D.C. on January 6, 2021 and inadvertently filmed Ray Epps, who is widely suspected of being an FBI informant. Jason’s new video material and photos appear here.
Why is Epps believed to be an FBI informant? Epps appeared on video inciting Trump supporters to storm the Capitol and assaulting a police officer, yet he was never arrested and charged. Quite a contrast with more than a hundred Trump supporters who were arrested for merely walking into the Capitol. For readers outside the United States, I want to ensure you understand the expression, “If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is a duck!” The “duck” with respect to Ray Epps strongly suggests that he was collaborating with the FBI or acting at their direction.
To Hold All Property in Common
The genuine history of the Mayflower Pilgrims was recounted by their leader, William Bradford, in his monograph, Of Plymouth Plantation (1647).
The words below are his, where he explains how at first, the colonists attempted to hold all property in common. It’s not an easy read because of the language use and punctuation.
All this while no supply was heard of, neither knew they when they might expect any. So they began to think how they might raise as much corn as they could, and obtain a better crop than they had done, that they might not still thus languish in misery. At length, after much debate of things, the Governor (with the advice of the chiefest amongst them) gave way that they should set corn every man for his own particular, and in that regard trust to themselves; in all other things to go on in the general way as before. And so assigned to every family a parcel of land, according to the proportion of their number, for that end, only for present use (but made no division for inheritance) and ranged all boys and youth under some family. This had very good success, for it made all hands very industrious, so as much more corn was planted than otherwise would have been by any means the Governor or any other could use, and saved him a great deal of trouble, and gave far better content. The women now went willingly into the field, and took their little ones with them to set corn; which before would allege weakness and inability; whom to have compelled would have been thought great tyranny and oppression.
The experience that was had in this common course and condition tried sundry years and that amongst godly and sober men, may well evince the vanity of that conceit of Plato’s and other ancients applauded by some of the later times; that the taking away of property and bringing in community into a commonwealth would make them happy and flourishing; as if they were wiser than God. This community (so far as it was) was found to breed much confusion and discontent and retard much employment that would have been to their benefit and comfort. For the young men, that were most able and fit for labour and service, did repine that they should spend their time and strength to work for other men’s wives and children without any recompense. The strong, or man of parts, had no more in division of victuals and clothes than he that was weak and not able to do a quarter the other could; this was thought injustice. The aged and graver men to be ranked and equalized in labours and victuals, clothes, etc., with the meaner and younger sort, thought it some indignity and disrespect unto them. And for men’s wives to be commanded to do service for other men, as dressing their meat, washing their clothes, etc., they deemed it a kind of slavery, neither could many husbands well brook it. Upon the point all being to have alike, and all to do alike, they thought themselves in the like condition, and one as good as another; and so, if it did not cut off those relations that God hath set amongst men, yet it did at least much diminish and take off the mutual respects that should be preserved amongst them. And would have been worse if they had been men of another condition. Let none object this is men’s corruption and nothing to the course itself. I answer, seeing all men have this corruption in them, God in His wisdom saw another course fitter for them.
Credit goes to the Pilgrims for not doubling down on an obviously unworkable ideal with brutal coercion, as happened elsewhere in history.
A Massive Delusion
Maybe it is a tranny, maybe not. It’s difficult to say without a reliable doctor’s opinion.