The latest poll showed that 48% of Americans approve of Barack’s handling of the US economy. The other 52% are not on welfare and they have a different take on it. I find it interesting that the administration’s latest pronouncement that a projected 1.5% growth rate in the economy is good news as touted by MSNBC. Yes, it could be worse, we could be in a full-blown recession. Take note that Chinese leaders panic when their growth rate dips below 7% annually.
Progs, Pundits and Beltway Insiders are gleefully predicting even worse economic numbers under a Trump Administration. I find it interesting that they’ve been wrong about everything for the past year including foreign predictions such as BREXIT. In any normal world, they’d be fired. But they linger.
Justice? Who knows?
A friend called me and asked me what was happening with the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), I’m not inside the walls of Director Comey’s office. It would be so much easier to find out what was going on inside the FBI if they used Hillary’s computer server.
Maybe they’re redacting the crimes committed by Hillary Clinton in the same way as they redacted the police dispatch tapes of the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack?
The Federal Bureau of Intimidation is proving to be as disappointing to “Blind Justice” as the stain on a blue dress was to Bill Clinton.
Best Stay off the Lawn
It’s the theme of the day.
“We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea…use you for sand bags.” There are lots of inner city youth in America who need to have things explained to them in a way that they will understand. Clint preferred the .44 Magnum. I say it’s edged by the .460 Magnum, but either way, the exit wound is vastly larger than the entry wound and a tube about an inch and a half across extending through the carcass — of flesh, blood, bone fragments and viscera are ejected. Is the wound survivable? Likely not.
For that reason among others, I’ve decided on a CALIFEXIT. I’ll go Californicate a neighboring state (fly-over country) but I won’t be bringing California liberal dogma with me. In fact, once the license plates are swapped, you won’t be able to tell me from a local.
Hillary Clinton promises to bring in 85,000 unvetted Syrian refugees into the United States in the first year if elected. While that’s an exceptionally progressive move, Barack is having trouble keeping his high propensity Democrat Party voters in the US.
Hillary isn’t worried. If she’s elected, she will have the opportunity to stack the Supreme Court’s deck for the foreseeable future. Isn’t that exciting?
The anti-Trump Republican pundits are thrilled with the prospect because they will be able to moan and hit up people for donations to the anti-Democrat effort for decades to come…perpetuating the scam that has been working so effectively for so long.
The Quota System
(7 News – Denver
) You could be on a secret government database or watch list for simply taking a picture on an airplane. Some federal air marshals say they’re reporting your actions to meet a quota, even though some top officials deny it.
The air marshals, whose identities are being concealed, told 7NEWS that they’re required to submit at least one report a month. If they don’t, there’s no raise, no bonus, no awards and no special assignments.
“Innocent passengers are being entered into an international intelligence database as suspicious persons, acting in a suspicious manner on an aircraft … and they did nothing wrong,” said one federal air marshal.
I encourage this blog’s readers to review the entire article. Keep in mind that the current theme in the US is to deny ownership of firearms to anyone on the secret list, compiled by faceless bureaucrats, with no recourse or Constitutional due process or ability to challenge the data base.
Even speaking to a “suspicious person” could end you up on the watch list too. Which means that I’m never standing next to Woodsterman or the Grunt of Monte Cristo in the Reno Airport…
Scientists believe there may be a wrench in the works that will make it impossible to travel backwards in time. (READ MORE HERE)
Physicists have confirmed the existence of a new form of atomic nuclei, and the fact that it’s not symmetrical challenges the fundamental theories of physics that explain our Universe.
I doubt that these findings will challenge the sci-fi genre, but it’s interesting stuff if you’re a science nerd.