Obama Care Survival Guide: The Affordable Care Act and What It Means for You and Your Healthcare (available on amazon.com)
When President Barack Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, he handed Americans one of the most sweeping pieces of social legislation in U.S. history.
|Available from amazon.com for $11.97
in paperback or $7.69 on Kindle.
- How the currently insured will be affected, including rising premium costs
- Medicare shocker: cuts in benefits, new rules
- New protections for the uninsured
- Hidden fees and levies
- New taxes for the affluent
- Small businesses, new requirements, tax credits
- Prescription drug users: new fees
- A timetable for each part of the healthcare plan
- Essential benefits insurance companies must provide
- ObamaCare’s impact on long-term care
- Your responsibilities and penalties under the new laws
- How to maximize your healthcare dollar on the new plan
- The cost to you as a consumer
Review from amazon.com: I read this at a Barnes and Nobel because open enrollmenet season is upon us and have noticed several trends that appear to be troublesome over the past 2 years. In short, this “guide” explains somewhat potential and current changes to health insurance and its implementation…
The 1 negative review I read indicated that if you are a right winger this book was for you and if you were a left winger forget it. Sorry, but in my opinion information is information whether you like it or not, I suffer through MSNBC, PBS, CNN, and Fox that way I can decide, not let someone else do it for me.
It’s the law of the land and it’s time that you were informed in detail on how that law impacts you. You won’t hear it from the liberal media.