* Never tell your wife that her mother looks smoking hot in a swimsuit.
* Never tell your wife that staying at home with the kids is easier than working.
* Never give your wife a bust expanding exerciser or a tummy tightening exerciser.
* Never buy your wife extra RAM memory for her computer.
* Never buy your wife a vacuum cleaner as an anniversary gift.
* Never buy your wife a mustache waxer – even if she needs one.
* Do not suggest that your wife needs to take the fork out of her mouth and loose a few extra pounds. Even a gym membership is taking it too far.
Ignore these suggestions at your peril.
>>>* Never tell your wife that her mother looks smoking hot in a swimsuit.
If I ever reach the level of dementia such that I begin to think that mother-in-law is hot, I hope Chief comes and smothers me with a pillow.
Splendid. Thank God I'm a perfect husband.
Why is it always the Dog House? How come men are never sent to the Cat House?
Opus – My sentiments exactly!
WoFat – I know you are, you big suck up!
Innominatur – Chief might smother you…but not today.
Wait, Dyson's don't count right? Its got all those attachments!
Opie, good idea! I want to be sent to the cat house. On my wife's Anniversary I gave her a new mop. It only hurt for awhile.
Race – Let us know if you plan to give Mrs. Bannon a vacuum cleaner (double bag) for an anniversary present and we'll send out a search party (with shovels) to dig under your dog house if you vanish.
Odie – Somehow, I see you in the cat house…
Comments are closed.