|I dress down in the hope that it
will discourage them but it
(LINK to American Perspective) “33-year-old Laura Fernee blames her good looks for a host of problems in her life, including her unemployment. Fernee says she was forced to quit her job after being constantly harassed by male co-workers and dealing with female co-workers who were jealous of her beauty. Now, Fernee lives in an apartment paid for by her parents and hasn’t held a job in two years. But she is also claiming it’s simply not her fault.”
- The invitations to ice hockey games, and who can resist box seats at mid-ice? But it doesn’t stop there. She buys you shots of tequila and then offers to drive you home…
- Scuba diving vacations at Grand Caymen. Sure, she suggests at first that there will be two rooms but when you show up there with her, you find that only one was booked and there’s not even a fold-out bed.
- I like a good char-broiled steak as much as any guy and and when the invitation comes for surf and turf it sounds like everybody has been invited. Whey you arrive, there’s plenty of parking in front of her bay-side home and the steak is being cooked on her yacht during an evening cruise. It’s obvious that she doesn’t only have cruising on her mind.
- Presents usually include speedos or Euro-style swim suits. (always designed to maximize the view of the package)
- You sit down at an office party and the women strike like peregrine falcons. “What’s your sign, you stud?” “Have you ever tried to cut diamonds – for real?” “I don’t think that I’d get any splinters from that piece of wood!”