Bark Joey! Speak!
Pedo Joe sits on command. BUT – he’d make a lousy dog. They need to leash him. He’d crack his denture plate if he started eating dog biscuits as a reward. But a pudding cup or a bowl of stewed prunes…that’s the ticket!
Joe Biden got caught taking a list of commands from his handlers during the G20 Summit. Biden’s handlers treat him like a puppy because he often wanders around and gets lost.
- “YOU… will take a photo”
- “YOU will sit”
- “YOU will deliver opening remarks”
Identify the Mystery Aircraft
Identify the Tank
Bonus points for identifying the country that operates it.
So the Democrat Senate candidate has 28,000 more votes than the Democrat Governor candidate?
We are to believe that 28,000 people voted for Trump-endorsed Kari Lake but THEN voted for the Democrat Senate candidate over Trump-endorsed Blake Masters?
What a laughable joke.
* (Defense News) As the Pentagon racked up its fifth comprehensive audit failure, its chief financial officer on Tuesday said Ukraine’s fight against Russia offers a “teachable moment” for the U.S. military to tally its weapons and property accurately…a billion here, ten billion there…
* The numbers in terms of aid to Ukraine consist of overt assistance, directly authorized by Congress and not the total package which would include assistance through classified programs. We throw around the $91 billion dollar number for February – November 2022 but the actual amount is definitely higher than that. Classified programs entail things like buying Russian military equipment that the Ukrainian Army captured to bring back and examine, time on US satellites including re-taskings that took place, payments to a variety of agents being run from Ukraine who undertake specific missions, the cost of CIA Special Activities Division training missions, etc. There are also ancillary classified missions in neighboring countries that directly impact the war effort that should be tallied. To say that we’re spending $10-15 billion a month (depending on the month) on the Ukraine – Russia War would not be an exaggeration. In fact, the real number could be higher than that.
* In Germany – The current federal government would like to abolish animal husbandry and switch the diet in Germany to vegetables and oatmeal,” he said; he, however, warned that despite ideology from the government, “it’s also a fact that over 90 percent of people in Germany still buy and eat meat.” To back up his claim, he referred to analyses by GfK consumer researchers. In addition, a survey from 2016 found that 83 percent of Germans eat meat several times a week and over a quarter of the German population eats meat every single day.
* Six months and out – Russian President Vladimir Putin has already recruited up to 35,000 prisoners including rapists, murderers, and even a ‘maniac’ cannibal to fight in his war in Ukraine. The new recruits will be pardoned and will be free to live in society no matter how heinous their crimes if they survive six months of war.
Military Lore & Love Tokens
I don’t recall hearing of US soldiers sending a can of ham and mfers back to their love interests at home. Maybe there wasn’t enough love?
In Nelson’s Navy and beyond, ship’s biscuits were sent as a love token, 18th -19th century
Not everyone had enough money to give their beloved a love token or even to bring something back from the long journey. To save the expense sailors wrote messages on the ship’s biscuits and gave them it to the lady of their heart. Guaranteed to last forever, a lot like C-Rats.
1. Betsy Dunnet, given to her by her true love, Thomas Hart, on January 4th, in the year of 1842
2. This biscuit was given – Miss Blacket at Berwick on Tuesday 13 April 1784, [signed] Bewick