|Referred to as the
“Red and Green” Party
On August 4th, 2011, Roseanne Barr announced her candidacy for President of the United States on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, as the Green Party Candidate. She has since changed coats and is running on the Peace and Freedom Party ticket in fourteen US States.
The Peace and Freedom Party’s first presidential nominee, in 1968, was Eldridge Cleaver, the Black Panther. In 1972, Benjamin Spock, the renowned pediatrician, headed the ticket. Four years ago, the party’s presidential nominee, Ralph Nader, appeared on ballots in only two states, California and Iowa. As dismal as that sounds, Democratic Party members can still vote for Barr to make their vote count for something.
|Not Radical Enough|
Barr feels that Barack Obama is not socialist enough as do the coalition of fringe communist/socialist parties in the USA: Peace and Freedom Party, the Freedom Socialist Party, the American Communist Party and the Party for Socialism and Liberation.
Roseanne Barr made her comedic career as an ‘angry housewife’ and it seems that she has redirected her anger into the political arena. One can only speculate that as a Jew, she might feel as if the Obama Camp is too anti semitic for her personal tastes, though she apparently hasn’t made that clear in public to date.
Scandal rocked the Barr campaign as the American Communist Party broke ranks with her campaign and endorsed Barack Obama for president again, the same way that they did in 2008.
The huge voter surge in 2008 elected Barack Obama, the first African American president. In the face of non-stop opposition, he pushed through:
- Affordable Health Care Act extends coverage to 35 million uninsured people, outlaws denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions and extends until age 26 coverage of children under their parents [sic] plans.
- Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act for equal pay for women.
- Stabilized the economy with $789 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that saved or created 3 million jobs. Invested billions in clean energy jobs, saved the auto industry.
- Unemployment benefits for millions of workers despite Republican threats to shut down the government. Obama was forced to yield on Bush-era tax cuts for the rich that he wanted to terminate.
- Appointed two women to the U.S. Supreme Court, including the first Latina woman, who support the rights of working people.
- Established the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and used a recess-appointment to name the director over Republican opposition.
- Created a new food safety agency to protect people from food-borne illness.
- Ended profit-grab by private banks on students [sic] loans, reestablishing Federal control on these loans and used the savings to extend loans to more students.
- Doubled the funding for Pell Grants to $32 billion, increasing size of the grant $819 to a maximum of $5,500.
- Ended the war in Iraq and moved toward ending the war in Afghanistan.
Dull, isn’t it? It’s dull because you have heard it all before. The Democratic National Convention resounded with these talking points all week long. Obama and his surrogates have recited them all for months, years.
And from which “Obama 2012” website did I copy and paste this dreadful resume of progressive policy and executive overreach?
Actually, I copied it from the website of the Communist Party USA. Their homepage features a headline article, “Why Vote?” This article offers the above list of Obama’s achievements (h/t American Thinker)
The Democratic Party faithful have two candidates whose political philosophies are linked completely. They can choose between Roseanne Barr or the incumbent, Barack Obama, a political insider.
Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev led the Soviet Union during part of the Cold War. He served as First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1953 to 1964, and as Chairman of the Council of Ministers, or Premier, from 1958 to 1964. His most famous quote was telling the United States that “We will bury you.” For the past four years, I feel as if I’ve been “Barry’d to death”…
Hopefully some of the idiots will vote for Barr and split the vote between her and BO.
Wouldn't that be tragic for Barack – and after he's worked so hard to build an ObamaNation that we can all be proud of?
It would be a shame for Obama to lose his lefty fringe. Shame for him, good for us.
It's self-evident that Liberals are easily confused (and duped). Maybe they'll vote for both of the above in the hopes of getting a power sharing arrangement between Barack and Roseanne? Now I'd buy a big tub of popcorn to watch that.
If I vote for Roseanne, will she stop all this nonsense about forcing kids to eat crappy lunches at school? She, at least, should be at the forefront of bringing 40 oz. Cokes, the Big Mac, and Twinkies to starving school kids everywhere.
Vote for Roseanne. Giggle, giggle snort.
I suspect that she'd be the queen of the Ho-Ho's and Ding Dong's! Ok, well that's her politics. I'm sure that she'd support twinkies in school because she's gay (did Tom Arnold turn her gay?).
If every Democrat voted for Roseanne, it would make more sense than voting for Obama.
Not surprising, and she could probably do just as good a job…
If Khrushchev heard Obama speak, and saw the logo – he would think they had prevailed…
You mean — he didn't?
She'd be funnier than Barack and they both think alike. Since Roseanne is crazy as a shit house rat, that says a lot for the Obama Administration — and for the American voters.
It IS a little odd to see an American president who doesn't like the American flag.
Recall if you will that he promised to "change and rearrange" America. The flag is one of those bits of America's Imperialistic Past that needs to go…and the glorious totem of the ObamaNation hoisted in its place.
It's just shocking that calling Obama names hasn't caught with the rest of the electorate.
Can you not see clearly that Crescent Moon! IT'S RIGHT THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!
Comments are closed.