6.8 mm Bullet Points:
* Mining for Cobalt (in the USA) It’s an interesting piece from Sharyl Attkisson.
* The New Army announces, “we’re here and we’re queer”. I read an article in Army Times wherein leaders in the Pentagon vow to keep the Army as queer as they are able despite the negative press that they get for the new gay/tranny/black military. Yes, recruiting numbers are off severely and retention presents problems, but the ‘queen berets’ will press forward to build an all-electric, green agenda in addition to the sexually re-imagined Army.
No these are not the soldiers who stormed the beaches at Normandy, but they are here to fight climate change. They’re serious warriors -and don’t expect them to turn in their camo for pink and leopard print leotards anytime soon.
Recruiting needs to be refocused toward communities that identify as mostly homosexual because the efforts to turn straight soldiers into a transitional or to a gay lifestyle requires more effort and money than the acquisition of new weapons systems. The new “We’ll scratch your eyes out” motto of today’s army is expected to create fear in the hearts of America’s enemies.
Cynics suggest that concentrating American homosexuals and transexuals in the military may present an opportunity to reduce their numbers sharply in the event of a war.
* I love it when “personalities” go at each other asking the age-old question, “Who’s the bigger narcissist?“. Megyn Kelly and Kim Kardashian each try to be more significant than the other. Kelly is trying to say provocative things and appears places because she’s 51, still looks good, but you can’t cheat the reaper forever. She’s in a battle to remain relevant – possibly a contract is coming up for renewal? Kim’s ass is even larger as if anyone thought that was possible and was boo’d at a football game. So she may not be more popular than Joe Brandon.
* PayPal, the Woke Watchman – After PayPal sent out a new policy that announced large fines for users who spread “misinformation,” the online payment company’s stock took a tumble on Monday. In the midst of heavy criticism, the company claimed the new policy was sent out “in error.” Some call it pinching off a big turd in the punchbowl.
* Finding a new Scape Goat – The Brandon Regime is scrambling to figure out who to blame for rising gasoline prices. Nobody buys the Putin dodge, OPEC doesn’t play well with focus groups. Big Oil simply points out that the regime doesn’t let them drill and the pipelines were demolished.
Jules Smith sends her Regards —
From the Coast of Capri