Corruption at CIA?
President Brandon selected William Burns to be Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Who advised him to select Burns? His Chinese handlers?
When CIA Director William Burns was president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a prominent D.C. think tank, employed at least 20 undisclosed Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members, a Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) investigation has discovered.
Expert profiles on Carnegie’s website, however, do not disclose the ties of these individuals to the CCP, with the DCNF only revealing the connection after going through hundreds of Chinese-language, Communist Party branch records and personnel profiles from more than a dozen groups linked to the CCP.
You be the judge.
Let the persecution begin!
Testimony of Randy Weaver
On August 21, 1992, Federal marshals shot my son Samuel in the back and killed him. He was running home to me. His last words were, “I’m coming, Dad.” They shot his little arm almost off and they killed him by shooting him in the back with a 9-millimeter submachine gun. The gun had a silencer on it. He was not wanted for any crime. He did not commit any crime. The marshals killed his dog right at his feet. He only tried to defend himself and his dog.
Sammy was just 14 years old. He did not yet weigh 80 pounds. He was not yet 5 feet tall. The marshals who killed Sammy were grown men. They were in combat gear. They had their faces painted with camouflage. They were wearing full camouflage suits with black ninja-type hoods. They were carrying machine guns and large-caliber semiautomatic pistols. They were trained to kill. Two of them were hiding behind trees and rocks in the woods where they could not be seen. The third was around a bend in the trail in thick forest. They were under direct orders from Washington to do nothing to injure the children. They were to have no contact or confrontation with me or my family. They killed him anyway in violation of their orders.
On August 22, 1992, completely without warning of any kind, an FBI sniper shot and killed my wife, Vicki. He was using a .308 caliber sniper rifle with a specially weighted barrel and a 10-power scope. He was using match-grade ammunition. He had years of training to kill. I heard him testify at the trial that he wanted to kill. He shot my wife in the head and killed her. She was not wanted for any crime. There were no warrants for her arrest. At the time she was gunned down, she was helpless. She was standing in the doorway of her home. She was holding the door open for me and Sara and for Kevin Harris. She was holding Elisha, a our 10-month-old baby girl, in her arms. As the bullet crashed through her head, she slumped to her knees, holding Elisheba tightly so she would not drop her. We took the baby from her as she lay dead and bleeding on our kitchen floor.
FBI Special Agent Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi killed Vicki Weaver and went on to kill other Americans in Waco
* Gauging the mood of the country sometimes requires that the elites who live in the ivory tower climb down and walk among the little people who pay the frigging taxes (and everything is taxed). There are a lot of people who aren’t much amused by the antics of those who consider us their rulers.
* In the aftermath of the FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida, Trump’s passports have been returned to him, and Norah O’Donnell (media shill for the FBI) of CBS has been proved wrong in her claims that the FBI never took them in the first place.
* Trudeau’s government blacklists Alexander Graham Bell for “controversial beliefs.” https://tnc.news/2022/08/11/alexander-graham-bell/ Alexander Graham Bell is next on the woke historical revisionist chopping block. Are Canadians going to throw away their telephones in disgust and abhorrance?
* Biden gave the IRS $80 billion, just about double the annual budget of the United States Marine Corps.
* Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney (Rino/WY), who since the insurrection at the Capitol has become the Republican Party’s most forceful critic of former President Donald Trump, was ousted from her House seat by Trump-backed Harriet Hageman. Good riddance.
The ALL-IMPORTANT Enemies List
Retro Meme of the Week
Identify the Aircraft
When sperm whales need a nap, they take a deep breath, dive down about 45 feet and arrange themselves into perfectly level, vertical patterns. They sleep sound and still for up to two hours at a time between breaths, in pods of 5 or 6 whales, presumably for protection. No one knew whales slept vertically until a 2008 study documented the behavior. And no one captured photography of it in the wild until 2017. French photographer Stephane Granzotto was documenting sperm whales in the Mediterranean for his book on the creatures when he came across these sleeping whales.