* The Red Chinese are calling Pelosi a/the wicked witch. I never knew that we had that much in common.
* Have you noticed that a lot more celebrities visit Ukraine than our disastrous southern border?
* Arizona Primaries – The Trump endorsement is worth a lot of money. RINOS are working hard to reverse the Trump momentum down ticket but it doesn’t seem to be working in Arizona. The RINOS need to buy some voting machines – and learn from the masters. The Pence endorsement doesn’t appear to be worth moose piss.
* It’s the ECONOMY. As you will all will note, Ayn Rand and I are not always in lockstep but this is timeless: Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion–when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing–when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors–when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you–when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice–you may know that your society is doomed. ― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
* The Cashless Society wet dream – marches on.
I didn’t ask you to ID
An AF-2S of VS-37 lands aboard the USS Badoeng Strait (CVE-116), on 1 April 1954. It can be difficult to ID because it was a two-aircraft weapons system. One aircraft was rigged for detection and the other for weapons. The Grumman AF Guardian was the first purpose-built ASW carrier-based aircraft to enter service with the US Navy.
VDH Speaks about Ukraine
It’s a good article. You might want to read all of it.
Excerpt: Russian President Vladimir Putin bets he can throw in more men and more shells than Ukraine and its Western suppliers can match. He is quite willing to “win” by laying waste to eastern Ukraine even if it means losing three Russian soldiers for every Ukrainian.
When war becomes such gridlocked carnage, each side looks to new game-changing diplomacy, strategies, allies, or weapons to break the deadlock.
For Putin, such escalation means more flesh, steel, and explosives. His country is 28 times bigger than Ukraine, and over three times more populous, with an economy 15 times larger.
As for Putin’s financial reserves, the Western oil boycott means increasingly little to him when 40% of the planet’s population in India and China are eager to secure near-limitless Russian energy…