Caption Picture (above): When I saw this, I thought of the Chinese escorting Biden. They have a lot invested in him.
Today is an open forum. Feel free to express yourselves.
It sounds like the Federal Reserve
* President Trump’s home was raided by the FBI yesterday looking for historic personal presidential papers from his term in office that he took for his presidential library. If they had been classified, President Trump declassified them when he took them. That’s how it works. All presidential libraries contain personal documents which may have been classified during their term in office. They may remain sensitive, and are in ‘controlled storage’ but it’s not a crime to have them.
UPDATE – Best information at present is that President Trump returned the National Archive information to the National Archives in January 2022. The federal search warrant was a “fishing expedition” to see whether or not (1) President Trump kept classified information at his home and (2) whether or not ALL of the National Archive information was returned. I have not seen the affidavit in support of the warrant or the search warrant itself (places to be searched and things to be seized). I can only guess that the affidavit will be sealed by the federal district court judge who signed it. The FBI has a long history of fabricating information in search warrant affidavits to develop the sort of probable cause that courts require. The have done it in the past in regard President Trump (FISA Warrants – See SSA Peter Paul Strzok II and Lisa Page)
* You don’t ask people with knives in their stomachs what would make them happy; happiness is no longer the point. It’s all about survival; it’s all about whether you pull the knife out and bleed to death or keep it in.
* We are the descendants of people who would not be ruled. We elect people to represent us, not to rule us. Something got lost in translation and that needs to be fixed.
* A new report from the House Oversight Committee says that leading gunmakers use “aggressive marketing tactics” which emphasize masculinity. I know–how disturbing.
* Over one million fentanyl pills were seized by CBP agents at the port of entry in Nogales, AZ in a one-week span, including- 420,000 smuggled in a compartment built into the floor of a car on 8/5.- 391,000 hidden in a door & spare tire of. a car on 8/4.- 90,000 in a spare tire on 8/2. The precursors come from China. Much of the fentanyl is made in China. Are we at war with China?