She has that look that tells you that she’s full of the best kind of bad. A confident woman with a little smirk in her smile. -LL
Worth 1000 words
What would it take?
I was asked, “are you a Republican”?
No, not really.
What would it take for you to vote Democrat?
- Reverse the position on the murder of newly born children and babies in utero. Reveling in the blood of children is a thinly disguised political money laundering scheme that the Democrats have embraced.
- Support the BILL OF RIGHTS – all of it.
- Release the media to at least attempt to be honest, rather than a strident political operation.
- Renounce globalism in favor of an America first position.
- Support secure borders.
- Become the Party of the Little Man.
- Abjure communism and collectivism in all its forms.
- Stop embracing the grievance culture an engine of political change. It only emboldens the lunatic fringe and creates stress and tension.
- The “Green New Deal” is a scam. You need to stay away from scams and those who promote them.
- AOC, the squad and the Congressional freak show that is the “New Democrat Party” need to be sorted out or booted from the party. They can form a Communist Party or a Muslim Party or a Grievance Party if they wish.
That would be a start. The list is longer. And I have a list for the Republicans too. Of course, all of the things that I don’t like about the Democrat Party are their core platform points.
“The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.” – Mencken
The Democrat Party would have to convince me that this is not what they’re up to – and it would take some convincing:
Space Aliens or Rays?
Our own planet is more exotic than most science fiction writers’ imaginations.
What do you have against Black Helicopters?