The Vax & V-Safe
The CDC started a vaccine monitoring program back at the very beginning of the COVID shot rollout in December 2020. You might remember it. The program was called V-Safe. People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.
A lot of people were eager to help because world governments had scared many people very badly over the virus. Many thought that the COVID shots were a medical miracle in late 2020. More than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones and then proceeded to get vaccinated.
That’s a huge sample size for a medical study. With 10 million people participating in the V-Safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID shot.
The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this year (2022). But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.
The CDC’s main webpage about the mRNA COVID shots still says, to this very day, “COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free.” That’s the very first sentence on the website. Safe and effective! That’s been the CDC’s position for the entire time. The vaccines are safe, and they cannot hurt you.
If that’s true, why wouldn’t the CDC release the data until a court ordered it to do so following a lawsuit by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)? The data speaks for itself.
Of the 10 million people who participated in V-Safe – again, a massive sample size – 3.3 million reported Adverse Health Impacts (AHIs) immediately after their first vaccination. That’s 33% or one in three. Of those 3.3 million people, 1.2 million reported that they were unable to perform daily activities for a time after vaccination. 1.3 million reported getting so sick from the shots that they had to miss school or work. And about 800,000 reported being hospitalized by their COVID vaccination.
That last figure is the most problematic. 800,000 hospitalizations out of 10 million people? That’s an 8% hospitalization rate. It means that as many as 18 million of the 230 million people who received at least one shot may have been hospitalized with an adverse reaction.
A study published in June of 2021 by the National Institutes of Health – (where Tony Fauci works) – found that the hospitalization rate from COVID-19 for the total population was 2.1%. If you are under the age of 40, the hospitalization rate from COVID-19 is just 0.4%.
For the shots, the hospitalization rate has been 8%.
This means that:
YOU ARE 4 TIMES AS LIKELY TO BE HOSPITALIZED BY THE VACCINES THAN BY COVID ITSELF, NO MATTER WHAT AGE GROUP YOU ARE IN.
YOU ARE 20 TIMES AS LIKELY TO BE HOSPITALIZED BY THE SHOTS IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 40 THAN BY COVID ITSELF.
You can read the NIH-published study HERE.
ICAN has set up a website to view the CDC’s V-Safe data online. The data was released on October 3, 2022, under a court order. You can see the data for yourself HERE.
There should be no amnesty for those people who repeatedly lied to the public and who are STILL lying to the public.
* If the GOP wins today, it means nothing if we do not hold their feet to the fire and roll back the damage that has been done to the country over the past two years. If the lesson they take away from this is “eventually we’ll get back into office no matter what we do” then it would be worse than losing.
* Pope Francis defends the appointment of pro-abortion atheist Mariana Mazzucato to the Pontifical Academy for Life, saying she would bring “a little more humanity”. There’s no way to defend this desecration of John Paul II’s work.
* Predictions? H-Reps: DEM Party 189, GOP Party 246, GOP by 56; Senate:
GOP:54 DEM:44 IN: 2 — Governors – GOP picks up Wisconsin, Michigan, New York, and Nevada
* Sun’s out, guns out, buns out? I realize that many people enjoy being nudists and it is those very people, it seems, who shouldn’t be. I was driving my Toyota through a somewhat remote desert area of Arizona (warm) only to turn the corner and run into about four dozen nudists running around. I know that this bullet point is nothing without photos, but I didn’t take any. I just turned the rig around and drove off. It appeared to be the beginnings of some sort of burning man celebration in Arizona, as opposed to the larger and better-attended version in Nevada.
* Marines from Russia’s 155th Naval Infantry Brigade wrote a scathing letter to their regional governor, claiming they had lost 300 servicemen and half of their military equipment in a four-day massacre in Pavlivka thanks to the catastrophic planning of Generals Rustam Muradov and Zurab Akhmedov.
Comment: A winter war where rivers and the muddy ground is frozen. favors armored warfare. The Russians seem to be unable to exploit anything and with the notable exception above with the Naval Infantry, are content with fighting a defensive war. Will the winter change the stalemate? I suspect that it will because it’s difficult for either side to fight a war of maneuver now, during the autumn rasputitsa.
The Russians have been building three lines of trenches and bunkers on the right side of the Dnieper. These defensive positions use natural and artificial barriers such as the Dnieper River and the numerous canals in the Kherson region. It opens up the possibility of an end-around those prepared positions, trapping the Russians who are unable to flee in a pocket.
“Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man.” Gen. George S. Patton
Cartoon of the Day
Helsinki – Early Season…