* You can pray all you want but eventually David had to pick up a stone to use against Goliath.
* 7% of voters like the War Turtle. He and his equally corrupt Chinese wife have a good gig going. You have to admire anyone who is crooked enough to try and steal a hot stove (A. Lincoln). I’m surprised that the pollsters could find 7%. Of course, 7% of Americans believe the word to be flat.
* In Arizona – Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day – Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals.
* Biden-Fetterman 2024 is a no-brainer. (Same with Biden-Harris 2020) I sense a trend! Campaign slug line: If you don’t want your baby, you can kill your baby! That is bound to have broad-based appeal among American voters.
* 87% of journalism majors say they regret their decision and would pick a different major if they could, according to CNBC, citing a ZipRecruiter survey of more than 1,500 college graduates who were looking for a job.
* Headline: Ukraine accuses Russians of raping women in prison and beating men to death. Umm, that could have been the headline for the past 1000 years. It’s hardly news that every woman in a Russian prison is raped. It’s a lot like announcing, “Democrat-run election found to be rigged, FBI refuses to Investigate.”
* Here’s another headline – Plus Sized Models Claim Discrimination – Having been to more than one LA nightclub/bar in my life, it’s shocking that the guys working the door would deny entry to a couple of ample-bodied chicks. The reality of heterosexual bars is that men spend a lot of money buying drinks for attractive women hoping that with enough lubrication, the women will engage in sexual activity with them. That’s how bars stay open. The two +++ women would buy one drink each and sit there grieving over how attractive women are drinking expensive drinks bought by the men who showed up. There is one philosophy that some men have. “Go ugly early, save money and avoid disappointment.” So the heavy girls could have gotten lucky. I’m just saying that there is an outside chance. Not at the Skybar or the more exclusive joints, but there – maybe?
It’s a Second Amendment Issue
Linn County Sheriff Michelle Duncan is making clear her office will not be enforcing Oregon’s new “high capacity” magazine ban. The ban is part of Ballot Measure 114 (BM 114), which was heavily funded by out-of-state money.
BM 114 also requires Oregon residents to acquire a $65 permit in order to exercise their Second Amendment right to buy a firearm.
KATU quoted Sheriff Duncan commenting on BM 114, saying, “This is a terrible law for gun owners, crime victims, and public safety. I want to send a clear message to Linn County residents that the Linn County Sheriff’s Office is NOT going to be enforcing magazine capacity limits.”
Linn County Sheriff Michelle Duncan