Mostly Medical Bullet Points
* The University of California San Diego’s top-rated medical school integrates progressive social justice and racial politics into its curriculum in an effort to “expand medicine’s role as a mechanism of social engineering.”
* Putin scrapes the bottom of the barrel in his announced trip to Iran.
* Bio-Security State — “It is inconceivable on any level that thorough testing would not be required for life-altering drugs such as experimental mRNA injections, but Big Pharma’s influence over the FDA has accomplished just that, giving eugenicists full and autonomous control over human health and genome. Thus, humans are the last frontier to be conquered in the quest for total resource management, aka Technocracy.” ⁃ TN Editor
* Wishing LSP a swift recovery from his hernia operation. I’m a little hurt that he didn’t ask me to perform the surgery. I’m a renowned trail surgeon. Really, I’m sure that if I studied a few pictures and had a full bottle of 55 year old Macallan-Lalique single malt to steady my hand that I could have done a great job. I operate for practice (medical practice), not even pretending that I’m a licensed surgeon. Who needs a license when somebody is in need of medical attention?
* Reference the above, as an amateur medical practitioner, I don’t believe that men can get pregnant – which is a big deal these days. It’s only one reason to pick me to remove your tonsils – or straighten out your hernia. I need an attractive nurse with whom I will share the Macallan – and not one who looks more attractive as the drinking and surgery proceeds.
Aliens Among Us
Used my per capita data of Bigfoot/Ghost/UFO sightings to create a “Paranormal Score” for each state Scores above 1 (green) indicate higher than average paranormal sightings, scores below 1 (yellow) lower than average WA has the highest paranormal score by far, followed by MT/OR.
The Paranormal Score is calculated by comparing Bigfoot/Ghost/UFO sightings in each state to the national average (1=average), than averaging those 3 types of sightings.
The Bigfoot sightings may have skewed the results toward Washington/Oregon and Montana. I didn’t make the map. Just sharing the results.
Cows per square mile in the Contiguous United States.
Blast from the Past
Not that long ago, but long enough. A lot of my recreation time was spent on off-pavement runs with friends (pictured right). MRSLL was running around the nation as a cosmetics executive and the kids were mostly grown and didn’t want to go along all the time. It was on one of those runs where I found the White Wolf Mine (without the hovel that I built/had built) that became home. The road above – massively less traveled because of very deep, dry, get-stuck-in sand was one of those places I found by accident, west of Kanab, UT. Once found, I brought others along. I don’t do those adventures/expeditions very often now, but I miss them. Living in the remote mountains takes some of that need to get into the remote mountains out of my blood.