I’m out making the world safe for democracy. However I thought that I’d leave this summary for those few people who drift by the blog.
The election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama: his fantasy world of political correctness, the politicization of the Justice Department and the I.R.S., an out-of-control E.P.A., his neutering of the military, his nonsupport of the police and his fixation on things like transgender bathrooms. Since he became president, his party has lost 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 14 governorships.
Here is a short primer for the young protesters. If your preferred candidate loses, there is no need for mass hysteria, canceled midterms, safe spaces, crying rooms or group primal screams. You might understand this better if you had not received participation trophies, undeserved grades to protect your feelings or even if you had a proper understanding of civics. The Democrats are now crying that Hillary had more popular votes. That can be her participation trophy.
A few take-aways for the Democrat Party:
- Barack’s undying love of Islam is not shared by America.
- Transgender bathrooms are not more important than the US economy.
- The Democrat Party has screwed the black people in America over-and-over-and-over again. They are starting to slowly wake up to that.
- Globalism doesn’t “Trump” Americanism. We know that we are exceptional and we expect our leadership to acknowledge that.
- Bowing and apologizing to our enemies didn’t get you anywhere, did it Barack? Vladimir thought you were a light weight and you did nothing to disabuse him of that opinion.
- If your newspaper is failing because subscriptions are off, it may be because you are unfairly reporting the news.
- The public is offended when you try and “make news” instead of reporting it.
- Not as many people believed your lies as you had hoped.
- Paying bloated salaries to your talking heads doesn’t give you more credibility. The size of the talking head increases as the pay increases without a corresponding improvement in quality or cogent dialog.