* The US Navy is adding 225 more political officers next year. It’s good to have oversight, isn’t it?
* From CW at the Daily Timewaster – From the pull of the trigger, roughly 24 seconds elapsed before forward spotters heard the telltale plunk of a 422-grain copper bullet piercing the thin metal target.
The shooter was 4.4 miles away, a distance so great, the Earth’s rotation came into play.
* Chinese Spying – encouraged by the Brandon regime. (link)
Chinese scientists working in the U.S., even those who have become U.S. citizens or permanent residents, routinely receive funding from the Chinese government and collaborate with scientists in Communist China, including scientists from the People’s Liberation Army, all while receiving U.S. taxpayer-funded research grants from the National Institutes of Health and other federal government agencies.
“It’s a felony,” Issa said about the allegedly overdue tax bill. “And usually, at best, you get to pay compensation and plead to a crime in lieu of maybe going to jail. That’s not the case [with Hunter Biden],” Issa continued. “He appears as though he’s getting a free pass, and just paying now what he should have paid years ago.”
* Rep. James Comer (R-KY) went on with John Solomon from Just the News on RAV on Thursday. Rep. Comer recently obtained new documents that show Hunter and Joe Biden were working to sell American natural gas and drilling assets to Communist China. The Brandon regime has no public response except that Rep. Comer might throw himself from a window (Moscow rules).
* Fat Leonard Found – SAN DIEGO — “Fat Leonard,” the Malaysian defense contractor who orchestrated one of the largest bribery scandals in U.S. military history, has been arrested in Venezuela after fleeing the U.S. on the eve of his sentencing, authorities said Wednesday.
The international manhunt for Leonard Glenn Francis ended with his arrest by Venezuelan authorities Tuesday morning at the Caracas airport as he was about to board an airplane for another country, the U.S. Marshals Service said. He was on his way to Russia to seek asylum. The food in Russia isn’t that plentiful. He would have ended up as Thin Leonard.
Now he can be sent to California – He’s a big guy – lots of compost.
* MOSCOW – The 300,000 new conscripts being raised by the Russian Army will not be receiving front-line equipment.
They will have to content themselves with older equipment from the reserve army marshaling yards. Much of it has not been serviced or maintained. Still, the recruits and their officers will be expected to do their best with what they have in the glorious patriotic fight ahead.