Cause and Effect — OPINION
Over at WSF’s blog, he urges the return to civility in politics. It’s a worthy hope.
However, it’s unlikely to happen if the Republicans are able to achieve majorities in both houses of Congress. Within a week or two of being sworn in and seated (providing that the military allows it), the House will draft articles of impeachment, and depending on the number of quislings in the Senate, FJB will be tossed from office. Camela Harris will be sworn in as the first woman of color to be POTUS. Then they’ll impeach her and toss her from office. Meanwhile, the inner cities will erupt in the typical burning and looting on some sort of pretext as usual.
The Pro-China US Army leadership may take a stand at some point. Maybe they’ll arrest the majority in Congress in a coup and install another puppet – likely neither Brandon nor Camela. Maybe California’s favorite son, Gavin Pelosi- Newsom? He’s already tried on the Resolute Desk for size. He promises to do for America what he’s done for California. How special is that? Where does the Swamp stand on this and how far are they willing to go?
America is very close to a tipping point.
Will Americans stand by while the inner city mobs burn them out this time? Or will the attrition against the people of color and Antifa goons shut them down? Rural America didn’t allow the thugs to show up and burn but might that resolve extend to the city folks? What about the police? Will they surrender their stations to the mob without firing a shot? Or will it be different this time?
America is headed for a political cliff. Will the people with firearms prevail (the same people who know which restroom to use) or not?
Who has the nuclear launch codes? We know that the Swamp took them away from Brandon when he took office. (asking for a friend)
* Government pension funds and other investments represent approximately 87% of prime stock shares, and returns on investment pay for a majority of government services. Tax revenues barely service federal, state, and local debt. Let that sink in…The market lost $7.6 trillion since Brandon was installed.
Just like Barack Obama famously said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*ck things up.”
* The DART hit the target. More at Old NFO.
* Karine Jean-Pierre claims Biden “has worked towards making sure that the economy works for everyone.”The reality: 71% of Americans say their pay isn’t keeping up with inflation, 62% are stressed about their finances, and 54% say their financial situation is “getting worse.” The democrats reply, “Let them eat cake!”
* Einstein famously quarreled with Heisenberg over the metaphysical notion of determinism and causation, quipping, “God does not play at dice.” To which Bohr quipped to Einstein, “Albert, stop telling God what to do!”
* When the government controls your wifi and Bluetooth-enabled devices and your Roomba pushes itself against your bedroom door at Alexa’s command so you can’t open it… You could climb out the window but your new tech security system has locked all of your doors and windows. The FBI doesn’t even have to break your front door down because the Ring doorbell has recognized them after its system was hacked and your wifi-enabled door locks have easily unlocked remotely. And all you did was share a meme about how big brother is watching you.
* Congresswoman Lauren Boebert of Colorado just put forward what shouldn’t be a revolutionary idea, but rather one that’s fairly salient and easy to grasp: Members of Congress should have time to read a bill before they pass it. Seriously, that’s what she’s asking for. Not a repeal of the National Firearms Act; not a 100 percent ban on all abortions; not an Article V convention of states; no. She’s asking for Congress to take more time to read the bills they pass, many of which can be well over 1,000 pages long.
* Alberta Justice Minister Tyler Shandro said his province will not participate in any attempts to seize firearms the federal government under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has recently prohibited, including so-called “assault rifles.”
Justice Minister Shandro explained that he did not want to see the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Alberta go around confiscating firearms, after claiming to have received a letter from the federal minister of public safety Marc Mendicino asking for resources to aid in confiscation efforts set to begin in the Autumn.
No Testing Required
September 12, 2022, President Biden signed the “Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe and Secure American Bioeconomy.”
Specified in that order is the development of genetic engineering technologies and techniques “to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers,” as well as genetic technologies to “unlock the power of biological data” using “computing tools and artificial intelligence.”
Additionally, “obstacles for commercialization” will be reduced “so that innovative technologies and products can reach markets faster.” What we have here is, in a nutshell, the creation of a fast-tracked mRNA pipeline.
When, in June 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration quietly implemented a “Future Framework” scheme to deliver reformulated COVID boosters without additional testing, I predicted that this “no testing required” formula would spread beyond COVID shots. And, according to this executive order, that’s exactly what’s about to happen.
It’s a Brave New World.