Who doesn’t love bullet points?
* Arizona, a so-called swing state, was subject to egregious democrat election fraud. Maricopa County (Phoenix) has declared the last election a fraud. Now the news is coming out of the Yuma area. My sense is that there will be much more scrutiny in Arizona in the mid-terms and beyond. It’s simply a pattern of behavior that one must expect from democrats.
* There is a searchable database to look up US Supreme Court rulings https://fedsoc.org/case
* USAF – Enlisted airpersons had enjoyed a streak of time in which 1 in 4, or even 1 in 3, eligible staff sergeants were selected to move up the ladder. That’s fallen to around 1 in 6 now. USAF leadership is encouraging airpeople to enjoy being where they are. They are having difficulty filling basic training classes and don’t want to see rank/rate compaction.
* Special counsel John Durham asked a federal court to send out 30 subpoenas for testimony in the pending trial against research analyst Igor Danchenko, who was the alleged main source for the discredited “Steele dossier” that targeted President Donald Trump. Durham moves glacially and I don’t think that any of us believe that Hillary will go to prison. But it’s still worth watching.
* There has been a large hue and cry in favor of seizing yachts belonging to Russian oligarchs as a result of the Russia-Ukraine war. BUT have any of you considered the plight of their families because of this move. Pictured below, is a niece wearing nothing but her underwear, who may end up homeless.
* More energy is required to propel the new American electric car fleet. There is more here.
* KILL THEM! The current rant of the democrats toward the unborn continues. The Brandon Regime continues its attacks. Joe Brandon’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued guidance Wednesday reminding pharmacists of an alleged legal obligation to fulfill prescriptions for abortion pills regardless of state laws and restrictions. In the newly released guidance, HHS said that pharmacists who receive Medicare or Medicaid funding are prohibited by federal nondiscrimination law from discriminating based on sex. The directive noted that this includes supplying prescribed medications or determining the suitability of prescribed medications for patients, specifically pregnant women. Brandon’s administration is overlooking state laws and threatening civil rights violations for pharmacists who refuse to fill the abortion medication prescriptions.
* Christians in Eastern Africa