* File under – wow, that’s likely. – Kiev, Ukraine — Russia’s foreign minister on Tuesday warned anew Ukraine that it must demilitarize. By that logic, the American public should hand in its firearms so that Old Pedo Joe can protect them better. It’s like trying to convince patriot Americans that their FBI is there to protect them and to deliver justice…
Yeah, and I have a bridge that I’ll sell you for a big bag of one-ounce gold Krugerrands. Russia has shown itself to be so honest and caring for its Ukrainian brothers. Who wouldn’t trust them? Go ahead and disarm. That would be very woke.
* Fuel – The summer of 2023 might not bring the national average up to $5/gallon for unleaded again, but GasBuddy warned that as “most major U.S. cities will see prices top around $4 per gallon” as winter turns to spring, “areas of California like San Francisco and Los Angeles could again experience near $7 gas prices again in the summer of 2023 if refineries struggle under mandates of unique formulations of gasoline.”
As Townhall reported earlier in 2022, California’s Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom tried to blame the refineries and gas companies for high gas prices in his state, but got slapped down by Valero which explained that Democrat policies mandating different formulations of fuel were actually to blame.
* Why didn’t that happen before now? (Gateway Pundit)
Migrant crossings have plummeted in a mile-long stretch of Downtown El Paso where the Texas Army National Guard has set up concertina wire and portable fencing along the Rio Grande.
The guard began setting up the barrier last week at a gap in the border wall west of the Paso del Norte port of entry. In the space of eight days, the barbed wire has nearly reached the second port of entry and the chain-link fence anchored by sandbags extends even farther. The result is that asylum seekers can no longer walk across ankle-deep water in the Rio Grande and turn themselves into waiting for Border Patrol agents in that area.
* On a year-over-year basis, pending home sales collapsed 38.60%, the largest annual drop ever. Outside of the COVID-Lockdown collapse, this is the lowest pending home sales index level ever.
* “It’s difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” – Voltaire
* ZeroHedge – In a move that absolutely nobody could have seen coming, New York City is scrapping its brilliant idea for electric garbage trucks after finding out the truck simply “aren’t powerful enough to plow snow”.
Sanitation Commissioner Jessica Tisch told the NYC city council earlier this month: “We found that they could not plow the snow effectively – they basically conked out after four hours. We need them to go for 12 hours. Given the current state of the technology, I don’t see today a path forward to fully electrifying the rear loader portion of the fleet by 2040.”
I started to Worry
(GP) What will the democrat party do without a laundering operation in place to redistribute all of that Ukraine foreign aid back to the DNC?
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced a continuation of a partnership with the investment management company BlackRock for rebuilding Ukraine from the ruins of war.
My faith has been restored.
What about some Memes?
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.